Do you know someone who would benefit from being part of a growing community where understanding, compassion and kindness are key?
Do you know someone who would appreciate free access to the highly acclaimed ‘The Power of YOU’ wellbeing & empowerment workshop?
If the answer is yes to the above questions then why not gift a friend or loved one a subscription to the Compassionate Voices membership scheme. For just £5.00 they will receive:
COMPASSIONATE VOICES MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
1)Free access to The highly acclaimed ‘The Power of YOU’ workshop
2) Meditation & Mindfulness sessions
3) Art for Wellbeing and Creative Writing for Wellbeing sessions.
4) Get togethers and coffee & chats
5) Guest speakers talking about a range of topics from menopause to animal welfare
6) Holistic therapies
7) Quiz nights & ladies night in with entertainment
8) We are continually looking to widen and vary our events and support; recently introducing ‘Voices Against Violence’ and ‘Gentle Comfort’ events
9) The opportunity to socialise, share talents and take on volunteer roles – i.e. guest host and event
10) Regular inspirational quotes/verse
11) Exclusive membership invitations to further workshops/events and discounts on merchandise and published material. Subscribed members meetings to share ideas.
12) Quarterly newsletter sharing first to know information
13) Discounts on future face to face events( When safe to do so)
HOW IT STARTED
Sharon Bull created the online community in May 2020. The founder/ Director of the not for profit organisation ACV Foundation CIC, inspirational speaker and published author, she wanted to keep attendees of The Power of YOU online Workshop connected during the initial lock down period. Since this time and during some of the most difficult months, the growing community has taken on its own identity and is now a growing bubble of support, inspiration and understanding for its members.
Recognised by government bodies, charities, women’s organisations and schools, Sharon has helped countless people over the past 8 years. Her 3 h’s – humility, honesty and humour makes Sharon’s delivery unique, and her 30 year struggle with mental health issues instantly caught the interest of the national media. Since starting out in 2012 as an advocate for mental health awareness, compassion and kindness, she has featured in countless publications. The most recognised being Stella Magazine, Bella, Psychologies, Woman’s Own, Scottish Woman, Daily Express and Daily Mirror. Interviews have included ITV’s This Morning with Eammon and Ruth, BBC’s Inside Out and recently BBC Radio 2’s Jeremy Vine.
Her book Stripped Bare was endorsed by Jools Holland MBE and Dr Mark Williamson, Director of Action for Happiness
COVID19 AND MENTAL HEALTH
COVID19 has blighted the year 2020, and this has brought about so much anxiety through uncertainty. Tragedy and heartache have hit many families too, and while normality does seem to be on the horizon, many of us have been affected in some way by the pandemic. Our mental health and wellbeing are hugely important going forward, so what ever your circumstance, don’t feel alone. Subscribe to our ladies only group and get through these difficult times knowing you are surrounded by like minded others!
THE POWER OF YOU ONLINE WORKSHOPS offer women a chance to look at a lifestyle change and help increase self confidence and motivation.
COMPASSIONATE VOICES offers the opportunity to be part of a supportive growing community.
SOME FEEDBACK FROM ATTENDEES OF THE POWER OF YOU WORKSHOP
The workshop was like no other I have attended. – Claire
It has been everything I wanted and a whole lot more. – Andrea
A leap of faith. – Sylvia
A complete game changer – Vicky
An amazing experience – Karin
Now funded by the National Lottery Community Fund, this along with the £5 members subscriptions enables ACV Foundation to help many more women get through these difficult times. All money raised from subscriptions helps ACV to continue funding events and raising awareness to mental health.
Gift a friend or loved one now and let’s get through this together!