The Power of YOU Workshops
The Power of YOU Workshops are free online well-being and empowerment sessions hosted by ACV Foundation CIC. They are available to all women across England, who have been affected in some way by COVID19. What ever your situation please register now – we want to support you!
The Power of YOU workshops facilitated by Sharon Bull include …
- A personal downloadable 3 part interactive journal.
- The opportunity to socialise with like-minded others!
- A follow up session to review and conclude The Power of YOU journal and this will take place on the same day/time the following week. ( approx. 1hr & 30 min).
- Invitation to the private Power of YOU group.
- There are also exclusive membership invitations and offers, and these include further workshops, meditation classes and other networking opportunities.
- 6 complimentary inspirational postcards on completion of the workshop.
What attendees have said
The workshop was like no other I have attended. – Claire
It has been everything I wanted and a whole lot more. – Andrea
A leap of faith. – Sylvia
A complete game changer – Vicky
An amazing experience – Karin
As there is a high demand for places, please only register if you are certain you can make the two sessions. Things can happen, and particularly in these unprecedented times, but if you are unable attend the workshop sessions, please email to cancel as soon as possible.
The Power of YOU Workshops are available until mid December, so should you need to cancel, an alternative workshop date can be arranged.
NB: All you need to bring along is a notepad, pen and pencil. You will also need a quiet place with no distractions during the workshop.
The Power of YOU Workshops are funded by The Coronavirus Community Support Fund, distributed by National Lottery Fund. Thank you to the Government for making this possible.