Step Out Of The Pandemic With Confidence
Would you like to step out of the pandemic with confidence and be part of a growing community where understanding, compassion and kindness are key?
Would you like to reap the benefits from the highly acclaimed ‘The Power of YOU’ wellbeing & Empowerment workshop as part of the package.
If the answer is yes to the above questions then join us on Sunday 11th April and find out more about our ladies only community from 4:00pm – 5:30pm. Attend the ‘Step Out’ event and take the opportunity to meet the team and some of the members of the Compassionate Voices Community. You will also get a flavour of the community and the many benefits you will receive for just £5.00 annual subscription.
1)Free access to The highly acclaimed ‘The Power of YOU’ workshop
2) Meditation & Mindfulness sessions
3) Art for Wellbeing and Creative Writing for Wellbeing sessions.
4) Get togethers and coffee & chats
5) Guest speakers talking about a range of topics from menopause to animal welfare
6) Holistic therapies
7) Quiz nights & ladies nights in with entertainment
8) We are continually looking to widen and vary our events and support; recently introducing ‘Voices Against Violence’ and ‘Gentle Comfort’ events
9) The opportunity to socialise, share talents and take on volunteer roles – i.e. guest host an event
10) Regular inspirational quotes/verse
11) Exclusive membership invitations to further workshops/events and discounts on merchandise and published material. Subscribed members meetings to share ideas.
12) Quarterly newsletter sharing first to know information
13) Discounts on future face to face events( When safe to do so)
HOW IT STARTED
Sharon Bull created the online community in May 2020. The founder/ Director of the not for profit organisation ACV Foundation CIC, inspirational speaker, coach and published author, wanted to keep attendees of the highly acclaimed ‘The Power of YOU’ online Workshop connected during the initial lock down period. Since this time and during some of the most difficult months, the growing community has taken on its own identity. Now, with a great team behind her, it is a growing bubble of support, inspiration and understanding for its members.
Recognised by government bodies, charities, women’s organisations and schools, Sharon has helped countless people over the past 8 years. Her 3 h’s – humility, honesty and humour makes Sharon’s delivery unique, and her 30 year struggle with mental health issues instantly caught the interest of the national media. Since starting out in 2012 as an advocate for mental health awareness, compassion and kindness, she has featured in countless publications. The most recognised being Stella Magazine, Bella, Psychologies, Woman’s Own, Scottish Woman, Daily Express and Daily Mirror. Interviews have included ITV’s This Morning with Eammon and Ruth, BBC’s Inside Out and recently BBC Radio 2’s Jeremy Vine.
Her book Stripped Bare was endorsed by Jools Holland MBE and Dr Mark Williamson, Director of Action for Happiness
COVID19 AND MENTAL HEALTH
COVID19 has blighted the year 2020, and this has brought about so much anxiety through uncertainty. Tragedy and heartache have hit many families too, and while normality does seem to be on the horizon, many of us have been affected in some way by the pandemic.
Our mental health and wellbeing are hugely important going forward, so what ever your circumstance, don’t feel alone. Join the team and members to find out more about Compassionate Voices and The Power of YOU
Now funded by the National Lottery Community Fund, this along with the £5 members subscriptions enables ACV Foundation to help many more women get through these difficult times. All money raised from subscriptions helps ACV to continue funding events and raising awareness to mental health.
Please register below for our free event and join some of the team and members on Sunday 11th April. Find out how we can help you step out of the pandemic with confidence.