Power of YOU Half Day
The Power of YOU half day workshops are free online well-being and empowerment sessions hosted by ACV Foundation CIC.
They are available to women, who need a change in lifestyle/direction, a confidence booster, or who simply want to be part of a supportive growing community. The 26th and 29th November half day sessions are the only ones available this year, so book your place now to avoid disappointment!
COVID19 has brought about so much anxiety through uncertainty, so what ever your situation please join us now – let’s support each other through these difficult times!
Facilitated by Sharon Bull the power of you half day workshops include …
- Your own personal downloadable 3 part interactive journal
- An invitation to the private Power of YOU group after the session.
- The opportunity to socialise, share talents and take on volunteer roles – i.e. guest host coffee & chat sessions.
- Exclusive membership invitations and offers that include further workshops, meditation classes and other networking opportunities.
- The half day workshop is split in two halves with a 15 minute refreshment break.
Some feedback from attendees
The workshop was like no other I have attended. – Claire
It has been everything I wanted and a whole lot more. – Andrea
A leap of faith. – Sylvia
A complete game changer – Vicky
An amazing experience – Karin
These Workshops are funded by The Coronavirus Community Support Fund, distributed by National Lottery Fund.